Friday, May 27, 2011

Finding Love

Every time I watch a sappy love story or read a sappy book, I think: "I seriously need to stop watching movies and reading books in which people fall in love." They make me wish I were in love and I sometimes feel as if this will never happen for me. However, I stop and remember that I don't have to feel this way because I have a father who will give me everything that I need.

I am comforted by the fact that God has a reason for making me wait. He has the perfect man for me and He is going to put that man in my life when I am ready. (Who knows? Maybe I have met this person and I don't realize it yet.) He has a plan for me and He gives me the strength to be patient and wait. I love that I have a father who would love me so much that he would do this for me. Not only does He have someone for me but He has a plan for my whole life and I know that they are plans to prosper me and not to harm me, and to give me hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Isn't He amazing?! He has a plan for you as well. So those of you who have felt what I have felt about love (or even life), don't be discouraged. Trust God because He has a plan for you and He will take care of you and provide for you no matter what you need. When you think about it, His love is the best and most important of our lives!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment