Sunday, June 5, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Every time I watch a sappy love story or read a sappy book, I think: "I seriously need to stop watching movies and reading books in which people fall in love." They make me wish I were in love and I sometimes feel as if this will never happen for me. However, I stop and remember that I don't have to feel this way because I have a father who will give me everything that I need.
I am comforted by the fact that God has a reason for making me wait. He has the perfect man for me and He is going to put that man in my life when I am ready. (Who knows? Maybe I have met this person and I don't realize it yet.) He has a plan for me and He gives me the strength to be patient and wait. I love that I have a father who would love me so much that he would do this for me. Not only does He have someone for me but He has a plan for my whole life and I know that they are plans to prosper me and not to harm me, and to give me hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Isn't He amazing?! He has a plan for you as well. So those of you who have felt what I have felt about love (or even life), don't be discouraged. Trust God because He has a plan for you and He will take care of you and provide for you no matter what you need. When you think about it, His love is the best and most important of our lives!! :D
2. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soft drink.
3. Procrastination is an art form that I have mastered.
4. I am a recent college graduate.
5. I’m 22 years old.
6. I absolutely love to watch movies.
7. I’ve never had a boyfriend.
8. Blue and turquoise are my favorite colors.
9. I used to have an amazing truck and I really miss it.
10. I have an awesome brother, even though he gets on my nerves all the time.
11. December is my favorite month because I love winter and the Christmas season.
12. I sing in my church choir, even though I’m not very good. It’s fun!
13. I’m a firm believer in the fact that chocolate fixes everything. :)
14. I love bowling even though I don’t get to go very often.
15. I love to take pictures all the time.
16. I buy picture frames before I even have pictures to go in them.
17. Guitar Hero is awesome!!
18. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and am currently looking for a high school teaching position.
19. I went on a road trip to Washington, D.C. and New York with my friends, Madonna and Anthony. I can’t wait to go back again.
20. While in NY, I got to see Lea Michelle and have my picture taken with Jonathan Groff. (You Gleeks know who they are.)
21. I hope to teach high school English near my hometown.
22. I hope to one day go on a mission trip.
23. I love to dance, even though I'm bad at it.
24. I want to travel all over the world someday. I hope to be able to go to Italy, Greece, Ireland, and France.
25. God sending his son to die for my sins is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I don’t deserve such a great love.