Okay, I didn't know what to do for my first blog so I decided to tell you some random facts about me just to get started.
2. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soft drink.
3. Procrastination is an art form that I have mastered.
4. I am a recent college graduate.
5. I’m 22 years old.
6. I absolutely love to watch movies.
7. I’ve never had a boyfriend.
8. Blue and turquoise are my favorite colors.
9. I used to have an amazing truck and I really miss it.
10. I have an awesome brother, even though he gets on my nerves all the time.
11. December is my favorite month because I love winter and the Christmas season.
12. I sing in my church choir, even though I’m not very good. It’s fun!
13. I’m a firm believer in the fact that chocolate fixes everything. :)
14. I love bowling even though I don’t get to go very often.
15. I love to take pictures all the time.
16. I buy picture frames before I even have pictures to go in them.
17. Guitar Hero is awesome!!
18. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and am currently looking for a high school teaching position.
19. I went on a road trip to Washington, D.C. and New York with my friends, Madonna and Anthony. I can’t wait to go back again.
20. While in NY, I got to see Lea Michelle and have my picture taken with Jonathan Groff. (You Gleeks know who they are.)
21. I hope to teach high school English near my hometown.
22. I hope to one day go on a mission trip.
23. I love to dance, even though I'm bad at it.
24. I want to travel all over the world someday. I hope to be able to go to Italy, Greece, Ireland, and France.
25. God sending his son to die for my sins is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I don’t deserve such a great love.